Playing an important role in any wealth creation strategy, superannuation should never be considered as ‘just that thing that I have out there’. By taking control of your superannuation using a Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) you will gain true control of your financial future, which has the potential to unlock some exciting tax incentives and investment opportunities.
Condon Financial offer support with running your fund and work to ensure your paperwork and compliance is always up to date. This will enable you to stay focused on growing your super investments.
We will provide you with:
- Personalised and up to the minute service
- Administration, compliance and tax assistance
- Easy setup and transfer services
- Pensions and contributions
- Seamless introduction to financial planners to establish investment strategies to make your super work for you.
Self Managed Super Funds Audits (SMSF Audit)
Self-managed super funds must be audited annually by an approved auditor. A SMSF audit is comprised of two components: the auditor conducting a financial audit and a compliance audit of the super fund.
Financial Audit: Enables your auditor to examine the financial statements of the fund.
Compliance Audit: Involves assessing your SMSF’s compliance with the superannuation rules.